C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:50:11 -0400
I agree with Bobby.  I'm not sure I understand why you're telling us all
this and not telling the right people; that is, the authorities.  I know I
sound like a broken record here, but you NEED to tell someone there about
it!  Otherwise the abusers will just go on to abuse other people.

How can you feel safe in the places where you were abused if they're not
gone?  What's to prevent them from becoming violent and overwhelming you?
You need to protect yourself and others.

We cannot help you if you don't help yourself.  You need to take action,
because we cannot.

Kat