C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:08:52 -0500
Hahahah - if you don't mind, here's the version I heard:

A  American couple was driving down a twisting country road in the Dales  in
Yorkshire when they passed a woman who was shouting something at them.

The wife turned to her husband and said, "What did she say?  I didn't hear
her!"

He responded.  "I'm not sure but I think she said "Pigs!"

She huffed. "Well, I never!"

The local constable charged them with damages from hitting the pigs.

Kat