C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:32:10 -0500
Do we all understand what a judge is?

A dayan is a jewish judge  is a member of a city where many jews are, which
there are obligated by torah to  sets up a community beit din

A community court for jews to seek justice according to torah law.

Beit house din law= community courthouse

In a brief  nutshell that's it

Now this young man  has been threatened with murder? by the drs? Hospital?
if they unplug him?

And a dayan in the closest beit din to this young man  should be and
probably already has been apprised of the situation

And how and what to proceed according to torah.

From: Peter Hunsberger [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:20:54 -0600
To: [log in to unmask]
SUPPORT POSTED EARLIER ON YWN:

Fair enough, but everything I've ever read on the subject (admittedly not a
lot) leads me to the same conclusion....

--
Peter Hunsberger

myhosting.com - Premium MicrosoftR WindowsR and Linux web and application

database 3592 (20081106) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3592 (20081106) __________

http://www.eset.com