C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:30:40 EDT
My Mom is afraid too.  I really feel for their situations -- my Mom and your
Grandmother.  I talked with my nephew today and he was crying during the
whole conversation.  He is completely shaken by his grandmother's impending
death.  We can keep in touch privately Joy, if you want.  It sounds like we
both have "stuff" we could share with each other.