C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:22:39 -0400
Betty,

Thanks so much for your kind words, I really needed them today.  As for my
grandmother, she's really afraid of a group care situation.  She's going to
be coming home sometime next week, and they'll have a hospice nurse visit a
few times a day.  She called this morning before I left for school, crying,
and asked if my mom was on her way yet.  She's scared to be alone, so all of
my family is taking mornings off of work to be with her.  It's really
painful to watch her go through this, but I can only imagine how it is for
her.  Keep fighting... Sometimes that's the only way to get what you need.

~Joy~
http://www.geocities.com/joy0823
"Forget regrets, or life is yours to miss." - Mimi in RENT