C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:27:48 EDT
In a message dated 08/28/1999 9:52:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<
 From: [log in to unmask]

 Hello,

 I would like to invite you to join the EastCoast-n-Disabled mailing list.

 The description of this mailing list is:

 I always find that it's hard to find and/or meet other disabled people from
the
 East Coast. So I decided to start a list to get the people from the East to
 start talking and meetng some cool people. Now don't get me wrong...everyone
is
 WELCOME. But I definitely wanna hear from you East Coasters...lol. Anyways,
this
 list is for all kinds of people. Any race, religion, background, or even if
you
 are not disabled...you are more than welcome to join. Let's talk about life,
 health, SEX, money, relationships, anything at all. Bring it on :-)

 You can join this list by going to the following web page:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/EastCoast-n-Disabled

 If you do not wish to join this list, please ignore this message.

 Thanks,

 List Owner