C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:59:09 -0400
Well, my rabbi chuckled as we discussed this in my orientation class.  Also
the Jews have a host of legends based on the Bible that made me laugh.

For example, Abraham in one legend is a sort of an ancient Superman: with
every step he takes, he covers seven leagues, and he has the strength of
several lions, boars, and oxen, etc., etc.  I had to laugh when I read it.
Kinda reminded me our Marvel supercomics.

Kat