C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:49:10 -0400
If you were telling me this in person, I'd snap back, "What, doesn't he want
to pay attention to the economy?"  I think he needs to pay more attention to
what's going on at home and less in the Persian Gulf.

I seem to remember his dad lost his re-election bid because his opponent ran
on the slogan, "It's the economy, stupid."

Kat