C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 22:40:28 -0700
Magenta:

First, were his actions appropriate to someone who can only know him for
what he has done in that person's view?

Second, am I out of line in addressing his actions, or have I ever addressed
his worth as a person, rather than his behavior?

At no point in time have I knowingly addressed or judged Ken as a person.  I
have expressed private apologies to him in case I'm in error, as I've been
careful to address only what he's done, and not who he is.

Those of you who know Ken can take what he says along with that knowledge.
I can only take what I see of him, and I have not, to my knowledge, applied
that to anything I don't know about him -- I've basically said his behavior
was out of line.

Perhaps I was out of line, abusing my welcome, or otherwise callous in doing
that, or perhaps I unknowingly DID assault Ken's character.  I have
apologized, and I do so again, while once again asking anyone who wishes to
to call my attention to any attacks I've made on Ken personally.  I'm not
kidding when I say I'll be grateful for it.

Scott