BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:41:38 -0500
kerry as well- so the election boils down to -
either a rich white man from an elite eastern establishment backround

or

--

J.A. Drew Diaz

EDGE Development Construction

Suite 1205

150 W 28th St

NY, NY 10001

t 212.741.7348

f 212.741.7423

c 917.971.1577

e [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

w http://edgedc.com <http://edgedc.com/>