BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:52:16 EDT
In a message dated 6/10/2010 10:37:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

We may be smarter, but you get published.

Now, that's a cautionary note for anyone considering writing as a career.

Which reminds me,  have you seen and whaddaya think of the wind  generators
off DFI  (or are they off that other island)? I saw  dozens of them (wind
generators, not islands) out in the desert  foothills in CA and thought they
were just fine.     Ralph

Ditto, they are just fine.  Crazy Indian extortion ("The  windfarm will
desecrate our burial grounds 2000 feet below the sea from 10,000  years ago!
But, for a million bucks we might reconsider.") should have ended  long ago.
Common sense, let em go ahead and give it a try.