BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:50:39 EDT
Unless you want metal  (go to a welder)
if you want wood go to Deborah Mills on this list
if you want silicone
Go to Bon Tool and contact their rubber stamp maker
if you want me ...discuss with my Mrs as I am sure she will make you a deal

but really why don't you make the stamp yourself

make the design you want with plaster of paris ..this is called the
positive
place a prduct called Smooth On or Abatron over it to make its  negative
 then silicone  fill the negative with the same material to make your stamp

then depending on its shape ; epoxie its back with a wood handle to work
with
and the last time I tried to put a concrete stamp on an envelope  it took
two rigers a setter and a street crane   Py

A Good Credit Score
is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com
/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=115&amp;bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)