BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:22:22 -0400
Having moved out shortly after Rudy first went into office, I didn't
realize Rudy's entire driving force was tourism.  That explains a lot.  I'm
surprised he hasn't caught up the old phrase, "Howmidoin?", or doesn't he
actually walk amoungst the masses.

Ken used to live over an OTB parlor on the edge of Wmsburg and Greenpoint,
to which he can greatly attest to its condition.  I have been privy to some
of the colourful behaviour there over the years.  It was a lot more
interesting than standing on top of the WTC or Empire State Bldg.

I think we should start a drive to run over "Brownies" who are generating
revenue for NYC.  Any takers?

- Pam
10/09/98 05:49:34 PM ----------
its why NYC hires more revenuers, er, parking ticket writers, and lays off
building and health inspectors (well, the building and health inspectors
were also a heck of a lot more corrupt!).

what Ken saw was no different that what, unfortunately, goes on every day
in NYC, weekends included (Ken - take a walk around Williamsburg some
Saturday or Sunday, it gets even worse!)

denny