BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:11:16 -0800
Michael,

Peace is everywhere descending this Hallowed evening.   Here in the west, my sweetie and I celebrate a delicious evening playing late Italian Renaissance music together after a happy day of bedding in garden plants for winter, and reminiscing old times while unpacking, sorting and sifting though 30 years worth of treasure and debris boxes in the garage.   Sleepy magic evenings with my little boy of thirty years ago come to wakeful memory while discovering childhood books we shared together in the giant snugly arm chair of the mountain top fire lookout, surrounded by the same stars and love you share so beautifully this evening.

Happy Halloween Indeed.

Thank you.

cp