BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:05:41 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My wife can't even be in the kitchen when I cook it, much
 less eat it.

Jim-

My wife has eschewed the pleasure since she saw some nose hairs (I think) one
breakfast. Passed down to me from my grandfather in Conowingo, Maryland, who
used to cook it up using bacon fat which was kept in a Maxwell House coffee
can on his stove. "Darn good eatin'" was his way of putting it. The Krispy
Kreme of the pig world.

Twybil