BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"This isn`t an orifice, it`s help with fluorescent lighting." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:24:00 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2004 10:05:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
You are not alone, Ruth.  Outnumbered, misunderstood, branded, even feared,
but not alone.  You are a member of the cult of those who know the bed of coals
is hot, their feet are bare and rather than accept the training required to
walk across the bed of coals, they walk around.
Hey, at least you MacNuts have a brand!!  And a CEO!! Hell you even have
service manuals!!  What about we DOSPeople, the clan of the keystroke??   We are
truly the lost, persecuted tribe, the Romany of the digital age.

sign me,   Kill All Mice