BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:40:17 -0500
We must have been of the underprivileged underclass as well, though for us
it wasn't McD's, it was Koral Hamburgs.

A really special occasion was when Dad would drive up River Road and get a
pile of hamburgers and fries to go and bring them home for Saturday dinner.
It was really really special when we got to go along for the ride.  It was
really really really special when we could talk him into chocolate
milkshakes...which wasn't too often, as that was over the budget.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director          "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                   from some flounder?"
Districts Commission                           - Bullwinkle J. Moose