BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:57:48 -0500
>Subject: Leake/Anderson/Banff/IPTW
>Congrats to fellow BP'r John Leeke for making cover of recent APT
Communique.
>The goggles & gloves are stylish. Where are the woodworker's stories?

Hey, that's me! I hope someone will fax or send me a copy since I'm not
subscribing to the Communique this year. Those are probably my Freeman
Welder's Goggles (#102) with clear lenses and Nitryl rubber gloves from
Direct Safety, just in case anyone wants to join the faddish trend.

I've been meaning to write up a report of the workshop, but fell behind
again when I was laid low with health problems last week.

John (sick as a dog under a log) Leeke