BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:33:42 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/2002 1:44:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I don't have a twin brother.  And, if I did, I don't any more.

Christopher,

Shooting 'yer doppelganger... pretty rough stuff there sharpshooter. Do you
need socializing or a long hike in the woods? First aid is available.

I was thinking today w/ Bushes saying America will never again be subjected
to an arms race, 'cause we are gonna arm ourselves like overloaded banshees
to scare the shit out of all the puny non-democratic and freedom hating
upstarts, that Mrs. Gray is correct -- things have changed. Just we did not
see what it was that was changing. Baking a chocolate cake makes more sense
every day.

Asked if we will go to war the other day my reply was not if, but when. I
know a few kids that have used guns, at least a hand's worth. Good reality
check to keep in touch w/ the local Boy Scout troop as well as the veterans.

Sandpits... childhood included going to the sandpit to shoot beer cans and
glass bottles with .22 saddle rifle (acquired at the age of 12 & still got) &
9 MM pistols etc. Always been around guns and love playing with them when I
get the chance. Not much luck for urban/suburban peace-nik lifestyle. Brought
up to respect them as my stepfather blew his best friend's ear off one
afternoon with a loaded shotgun as they were getting into the PU truck to go
home from a day of hunting.

Take care brother,
][<en