BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:48:51 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2008 6:38:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Ah...  show me the old growth PVC.

][<

I think it's all old growth PVC.  Them dinosaurs it's made from  been dead a
LONG time.

The window washing rig mechanics I see say they haven't seen the  (state?)
inspector who's handling the fallen scaffold, and don't expect him on  our job
for a few months.  They think it's odd, too, that there hasn't been  more said
about what happened, but point out that since winter ain't window  washing
season,  there is not the pressure one might expect  for a quick investigation
and announcing hasty changes.

Ralph

48)