BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:39:22 -0400
On 21 July Mr. Follet wrote: "I certainly do not see a point in telling any
kids that I spent 5 hrs. per day for 11 years driving on the Long Island
Expressway as a second job."

Pleafe Mr. Follet, ftick to the fcallopf!