BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

B-P Golden Oldies: "Authentic Replicants Converge"
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:08:30 EDT

Woke up this morning to the sound of a rooster - I was staying at a friend's
house in Dutchess County.   I liked the sound.   What does it take to take
care of a rooster?  Do you have to feed it, or is it pretty much self-sustaining,
like teak?    Could I have one in Martha's Vineyard and just leave it over
the winter?  Or is it one of those things you have to get up early in the
morning for, and stuff?

Could I have one in my office?

Christopher