BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:25:55 -0800
Cuyler,  Putney Historical Society doesn't have any typewriters, nor do we
want any at this time.

I don't have a title for you but I do happen to have an ancient typewriter
in the cellar if you need another.  Maybe old typewriters and canners
should be put in the "expendable" box for the kids to handle and google at.

The president of our historical society is working for an outfit called
"Flow of History" which is putting together kits of things such as this to
send to schools for education.  A lot of what she is using is scanned
copies of old papers though.  I think they do have a website if you're
interested.  Something like, flowofhistory.org.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT