BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:32:42 -0600
Yup.  That would be the one.  By the shining big sea water etc.  I'm
not claiming she's as big as the Pacific, but size isn't
everything...or so I've been told...and she's drinkable.  And I'll
lable she what I feel like labeling she, and if you don't like it you
can cut a hole in your pocket.

I'd suggest a map of North America.

I don't think them southern landlocked folks down in Illinois are as
intimate with snow and ice as the folks who border Superior.  They
measure snow in inches down there, or so I've been told.

Them North Dakotans, South Dakotans and Montanans are probably all real
nice folks, but their water tends to be more linear than ours.

Michiganians, Canadians and Wisconsinites are real nice folks.  They
are rarely cranky like you.  I don't think proximity to oceans agrees
with you.

-jc