BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:07:43 -0500
Ah!  That sounds like it has the ring of truth, stripped bare of the
idealism of specification writers.  Roofer remains best candidate
because he knows where to get the new ballast, will be appropriately
insured if he damages the roof and foreperson will adequately
describe the unspeakable horrors that will befall the poor
unfortunate laborer who penetrates the membrane!.

Thanks Ralph!

-jc