BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:29:35 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> if they had dropped it could have gone on "America's Funniest HOME
> Videos"   c
>
>     This is an incredibly fine sequence of videos of a house move up
>     near Kingston, NY. Thanks to John Leeke for having sort of pointed
>     me in this direction.

c,

After they pulled out the crushed bodies I suppose it would work. Then a
big bonfire. The first house I ever watched move was more than 50 years
ago... can't help but admire this set of videos for revealing a good bit
of the technology. I know it does not compare to the theater moved on
42nd Street... then again I can't find any vids online for that one --
not even a reference. About a month ago I was walking past the theater
and told a visiting friend about the move and they thought I was joking
until they read the plaque.

][<

--

*Please vote for ICORS every 24 hours* <http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>