BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
creighton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:31:05 -0500
Very interesting , and timely. Are you using AutoCAD? I've Been toying with
AutoCAD 14 for two years without really applying myself. I recently decided
to get on it, but first review the other programs out there ( vector works,
softbuild, softplan) So far these seem to be ok for cookie cutter houses,
but not for restoration work. Your experience, anyone else out there have
something to check out before I commit? Unfortunately I am stuck with
windows.creighton