BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Creighton Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:43:07 -0800
Coon cooking-remove two bean looking glands under rear legs, pop in a
spackle bucket of salt water over night or better 24 hours- pop in hot
smoker around 300 good to build a deflector to drain fat away from the fire
to avoid conflagration. PS always check that dish to pass your heading off
to is not vegetarian only fare, I didn't check and was greeted with a muted
hello from the moosewood type crowd. Try this at home kids! happy new year
creighton