BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:11:36 -0500
I gotta tell you that for years, Jim had (maybe still has) a VCR that I think was built in the neolithic period - like what got pawned off to local schools because they didn't have the budget to buy new ones.  Hey, it worked just hunky dory, so why buy a new one?  So what if it looked clunky and had one of those pop-up deals.