BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 05:46:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2007 10:20:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

According to the NPS ranger, the yankees would fire a solid  projectile
making a nice small opening in the brick. They would then  follow up with an
explosive projective into the hole blowing an even larger  hole. They essentially
put two shots into an area the size of a garbage can  lid from 1 mile away.

I would think shots like that would be a matter of  sheer luck until the days
of laser-guided missiles. Sounds like  Pyrate's Spam War radio to me.

Nice pix, though, Brian.

Ralph