BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 11:31:49 -0500
By Colonial Williamsburg, I assume you are referring to the theme park (at
least that's what I assume it is having never been to it) not the "restored"
community, (which I have seen).

  _____