BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:03:18 +0000
Rudy,

Other than the disaster panel on Friday I am wide open. Lets plan on getting in contact while we are there and make a plan. I am staying with friends in the city. My cell is 912 247 5506. Where will you be staying?

Brian