BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 11:52:46 -0400

Now that I think of it, more relevant to most people would be "electricity with office space".

Peanut, I salute you!

Date:    Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:58:13 -0400
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Anyone who needs office space with electricity ....

.... I have an available workstation with internet, copier, etc., here on
80th and Broadway.   Must like poodles.

Christopher Gray

Office for Metropolitan History
246  West 80th Street, #8, NYC  10024
212-799-0520  fax -0542

e:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

_www.MetroHistory.com_ (http://www.metrohistory.com/)

--

------------------------------

Date:    Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:38:58 -0700
From:    Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>

" I have an available workstation with internet, copier, etc., here on
80th and Broadway.   Must like poodles."

YOU ROCK!

~deb

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or
to change your settings, go to:

End of BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 1 Nov 2012 to 2 Nov 2012 (#2012-91)

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and theuncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to:http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html