BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:01:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2003 11:03:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
So this would Faux Antideutschen Frass?
Nah.  It would be "antideutsches (I think -es, depending on the gender of
"Frass" in German; I was never any good at applying gender to nouns) faux Frass."
I think.  Word order also has specific rules applied to it in German, and I
wasn't that hot at word order, either, beyond knowing that the correct sequence
is "time, manner place."   It would actually probably be (in German)
"antideutsches falsches Frass," or maybe "antideutsches ersatz Frass."

The only problem is that in German, the word "Frass" (spelled Fraß) is the
equivalent of "grub," in the sense of that which cowpersons' cooks rustle up
some of.  (Talk about word order problems!)

"Fraß" ala Kraut also means animal feed; dental caries; and products of
corrosion, such as verdigris.  But not poop; that is Scheiße, which I think is
feminine, genderwise.

Over the weekend, I want you all to see how many different words (in any
language [normally written in the Roman alphabet] you choose) you can make from
"Donaudampfschifffahrtliniesgesellschaftsgeneraldirektoriumsgemählerinnen."  The
 "ä" may be used as the separate letters a and e, if you wish.

Class dismissed.

Ralph