BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:02:34 EST
In a message dated 11/16/2003 8:55:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Yes, the doppelganger attack has begun. Doppelgänger, too!? Next it'll be the
Attack of the Clones!  Hold on to your horses...Since I don't have any
horses, should I hold on to the Masonite cows instead?  And why should I believe
your answer if you're attacking, anyway?  Where are your Umläute, boy? [I almost
said "Umlauts"-- whew!]  Or are you intentionally misspelling in order to try
to confuse us, or attempting a fake force multiplier by getting us to think
there are Doppelgangers AND Doppelgänger?  [Remind me to tell my dear personal
friend Dubya that doing your own intelligence work IS a good idea, after all.
Can't trust them liberal spies we got].

Yes'm Whaddaya mean, "yes'm"?  Or are you being polite to Ruth, who doesn't
take no Feng Shui off nobody? I'm from the West as in Washington (the real one
-- ya' know, the state) So you're an AC kind of guy, as opposed to DC. ,
Oregon, Well, I'll concede that WA and OR are indeed the West, albeit the
Northwest. ID, CO and TX are pretty far East, though, at least for the time being,
until California falls off.  Idaho  (damn love them potaties are you making fun of
Dan Quayle, now?), Colorado, and Texas. I've lived in so many places in these
states that my head is spinning and I have no idea what one spot I'm from. If
you were confused before, maybe you're the one who needs to hold onto the
Masonite cows.  But not mine.  You'll have to talk to Mighty Quiet Phil With The
Slight Odor Problem, but he's not a Pinhead.  He'f one os Chrif'f sellow
Timefperfonf, and an artifte.

Frank's doing well. Well, good. He's built quite a program at Penn.Did he do
this singlehandedly, or was there some iota of involvement by David DeLong,
too?  Sometimes I think he's too ahead of the curve and leaves the rest of us
catching our breath. Then he needs to slow down so you can stay with him.  You
can't learn much from him when he's off by himself.

-Jeremy