BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:43:37 EST
In a message dated 3/18/2004 10:23:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Ralph -

As I've been told by a reliable source (Mr. Pam), sometimes it's more
exciting to think about what's underneath (or not).

- Pam
Hmmmm.  I thought I'd shared my male chauvinist sex-piggishness (in this
particular instance, anyway) only with Drew.

As for Mr. Pam's thoughts, I suppose that as a practical matter, there's
always the possibility that the reality of what's underneath will not live up to
one's, uh, fantasies (I'm trying to think of a more scientific term for that
which one doesn't know, but drawing a blank.  Maybe "projections" or
"estimates," or "anticipated resources?").  However, a good photo of actual resources is
always to be preferred.  In my book, anyway.

The question is, did the rest of you get the screen cleaner that I thought I
was only forwarding to the male sex pigs?  In which case, my apologies to all
who may have been offended.

Ralph

PS-- Seems to me that "dark" is what happens when a Pinhead blocks the sun,
not quiet.