BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:35:39 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/2001 4:18:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Hope you're happy, having disgraced me in front of all your friends.  OK, so
>  I disgraced myself in front of all my friends.

Ralph, I thought you were BRILLIANT for having remembered the earlier Trinity
Church!  Some think that Upjohn's was the first.

Now, aren't you proud of yourself? Your friends and mine think well of you,
no doubt, just for being .... well, you.

Julip