BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Witold Karwowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:21:35 -0400
Ken - it is very  true but there is no Polish Ministry of Astronomy (look at
the prospect of endless jokes of the cosmic dimensions this time) but simply
Natural History Division of Academy of Science and I didn't point at
anything just Mike looking at two telescope enclosures (both crowning 2
identical towers at 2 sides of the classicist building) asked for the
explanation.

V<