BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Preservationist Protection Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:25:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2001 2:19:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> No, no, no. He's looking for a line on a straight mason, Dixie.

THOUGHT POLICE! THOUGHT POLICE! THOUGHT POLICE!

Affectional preferences not valid criteria for consideration for employment.

Unless by "straight" you meant "honest, trustworthy," etc., but that's
probably illegal nowadays, too.

What happened to the good old days when Ronald Reagan worked for the
contractor and at the end of the week, the contractor took a fin out of his
pocket, gave it to the employee, and the employee was happy, and nobody paid
no stinkin taxes or union dues or kept no books, or nothin?

Always look back, never forward, I always say.  Able I was ere I saw Elba.  A
Toyota, Otto, A Toyota!

Ralph