BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:34:50 EDT
Are you suggesting that olive drab would be too exciting for our quiet
friends up north?

Having thought about this matter for about 30 seconds, after watching Frank
Gehry on PBS, I would think your friend Andrea might consider some sort of
dome-like structure matching the shape of the deployed parachute.   The
parachute(s) would rest on this dome (or might be inflated from below  by gigunda
fans) in their deployed configuration,  similar to the way that  costumes are
displayed on a person-shaped mannequin, supporting the  fabric in the shape it was
intended to form.

Tell me how many ways this is wrong.  And I don't want to hear that  Andrea
doesn't have enough space.

Ralph