BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:57:27 EDT
It's a shop-applied finish, undoubtedly some sort of synthetic stuff and
maybe baked-on, too, and as I understand it, a very good (ie,  durable) product.
How Kynar compares to powder coating, I'm not  sure, but I suspect that
latter is later generation and therefore theoretically  better.

Ralph

In a message dated 7/10/2008 9:32:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

So,  what's the scoop on Kynar baked enamel finish?

Rudy says, "Kynar"; the  Anderson window marketing rep says, "Kynar"; the
guy on on the wharf with  a million dollar boat says, "Kynar."

Kynar, Kynar, Knyar.

Are we  looking at the Kynarization of America? Is Kynar the new Latex?
Is this  like the Greening of America? Green, green, green. Kynar, Kynar,
Kynar.

Really, what is Kynar? Why is it everywhere? Why do I need  to know about it?

John (what does he know? not much)  Leeke

--
To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and  the
uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go  to: