BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:31:27 -0500
Steve,
Didn't mean, by any means, to imply that you ARE a cockeyed optimist, only that I'm NOT.

I would think that the building probably has a coal tar roof which would keep the interior dry until the cockroaches take over the world, except that the idiot developer will tear it off and replace it with some sort of garbage that won't last 5 minutes, and for which the manufacturer will decline responsibility on the grounds that it wasn't applied and flashed properly.

ralph