BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:39:52 EST
In a message dated 11/3/2004 8:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
The six removes of BP are now a little more complete since my gentlemanly
grandfather in Phelps, NY was once the County Clerk and would be doing business
in Pam's coffee shop if he were still doing business.
Ain't that sump'in!  My great-grandpappy was town clerk in Wichita in the
1890's.  Died young.  When my 12 year old grandmother recorded her observations
of Halley's Comet in 1910 she had been an orphan for 6 years.     --christopher

ps  Land records!  Land records!  Talk about land records!  See this:

For a digitized version of the New York City (Manhattan) building permits
from 1900-1986, please examine www.metrohistory.com/searchfront.htm .