BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anni Abramowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:48:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/1998 6:51:03 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< People have to remember (be taught) that computers are INCREDIBLY
 DUMB!!!!!!!  T >>
I know they're dumb or at least only as smart or dumb as I am - it's my
employers and clients who don't.  I once argued with an employer that the
'computer mistake' was not a computer mistake but my mistake.  To his credit
he didn't want me to take the blame, but i wondered if anybody who uses
computers would fall for a 'computer mistake'.  On the other hand, computers
or at least operating systems do crash, do eat files and have lots of annoying
little glitches.