BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:51:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2005 9:45:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Leaving Saturday to inspect historical buildings riding shotgun  ..literately
 Py

Py,

Have been having discussions with the Cultural Elite of Summit and
surrounding communities concerning to whom donations should be made in the  parlous
times.  Should we "vote" with our dollars for Histo Presto, which  presumably
nobody will be giving to anytime soon; or for food and medicine,  which the Red
Cross no doubt has tons of money for already, and will certainly  get
more...but which people need? My inclination is the latter, but....

Check from The Little Ralphs and me is in the mail to your buds at the Wood
[as opposed to Masonry?] Institute.

Ralph