BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:53:40 -0800
Makes me hungry!

"You got it, happens every year the weekend before the Houston Livestock
Show
and Rodeo, over 450 teams compete. We probably have a more diverse menu
then
almost everybody there, we serve the usual like everybody else, brisket,
ribs, sausage, chicken, then we add, the wild hog, venison, Axis Deer,
Black
Buck (another deer), turduckin, (turkey stuffed with a chicken, stuffed
with a duck), prime rib, hams, shrimp Diablo (shrimp wrapped in a cream
cheese filled jalapeno pepper, wrapped in bacon, one guy makes jambalaya
every year, then there is the usual fixings, and add a live band, with lots
of beer. Like I tell everybody I invite, go party with your other friends,
when you're ready to eat see us. BTW, the BBQ pit we use cost around
$30,000.00, you need a 1 ton dually to haul it, has an on board two door
cooler, water heater, stainless counter tops, we can cook probably upwards
of 400-500 pounds of meat at a time."