BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:14:30 -0400
Evidently this weekend subway tokens- this is an NYC issue will no
longer be sold..
The token was 1 of the most elegant little tools w/ which I was always
taken.
The beauty of it's latest incarnation is that it has a hole in it so
I've kept a few on my key ring with the idea that I could always get
home.... or at least on the subway.

The days of jumping the turnstile are quickly disappearing-
1- I'm not a spry as I once was.
2- Have more to lose were I to get caught.
3- They now have these god awful full height mantrap/turnstiles which I
hate to enter when anyone is within 20 feet of them as I'm convinced
that they are an invitation to a mugging....