BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:54:59 EST
I believe it was excessive exercise.

Yes, Ralph, I know that, but I thought it was an excess of health that was
applied to the organ as in the youthful & nubile health of the consenting
accomplice. If the accomplice had been of lesser health then possibly there
would have been a balance in the exertion, or no exertion at all, and old
Nelson would have survived to pay his BP dues? If you can find the histo
presto in this then good luck... oh, yeah, the Empire State Plaza was erected
during Nelson's reign. There must be snow there today and I am certain the
action of freeze-thaw and modulus of elasticity is in full effect.

][<en