BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:12:46 +0000
I can only pray that my last f*** up in life is not so public. How embarrassing for the pilot and tragic for the family. At least some  contractors in NYC will get some work out of it.  That is why I refuse to fly with amateurs. Hell, I'm not particularly fond of flying with professionals.

It was interesting to read the media response on the internet. They made it  appear as if the entire city of New York flipped out and had to put on a fresh pair underwear. Not the iron gutted New Yorkers I know and love. Heck, I it were me I would have just stayed at home, put on a kettle of tea, put the kids to bed and cuddled my Chinese SKS 7.62mm assault rifle while repeating over and over again the mantra of the new millennium, "Bring it on MFers!"

"Two Feet on Ground" Robinson