BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:35:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/7/98 10:46:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Follett                 51 Studebaker bullet nose with ski racks

Accurate psyche. Except for the ski racks when I astral project I often use
this mode of transport - deep purple. In Iowa they refer to it as a corn
thresher front. Close enough on the racks, but more like chromium elk antlers
than ski. On earth in daytime I drive a Hondo Civic w/ 210,000 miles. I wear
out my car like Thoreau wore out pants, forever and another day. No racks, no
hitch, pure commute and commercial plates. The back window says, "NO REAR
SEAT." <Not Fiction> I'm considering switching to Subaru for the practical
racks and hitch, need  a way to move the mahogany boat slowly rotting in the
side yard. Then there is the chicken truck. A Dodge we have to drive careful
in winter cause when hitting a water puddle the water shoots up your pant leg.
The driver's door now seems to be frozen closed. Used to be an oyster truck
until we got it.

][<en